Monday, February 14, 2005

The Maiden Voyage of the SS Bikescape!

Well Here it is: the first episode of the bikescape!

My excitement is tempered by the fact that I uploaded the wrong file the first time, one that was just a test. How fucking EMBARRASSING!! So, if you happen to download the file directly from radio4all.net, please ignore the file dated 02-12-05. I sound tired and stoned. I was really at the end of a long session of trying to find out how to get soundflower to work.

Sigh.

Anyway, enjoy the show and please write to me at bikescape@sbcglobal.net and let me know what you think.

listen to the podcast

Car culture alternative peddled
Protesters celebrate `the joy of the bicycle' outside auto show Chicago Tribune
-j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good start, well sounds like a good start.... love the idea. Check out Bike Talk out of Davis- a well produced locally based show too.