While you wait for my take on last week's MTA meeting that approved the log stalled San Francisco Bicycle plan, here's an hour long round table discussion that aired this morning on KQED's Forum.
• Charlie O'Hanlon, owner of Charlie's Place on 17th St. in San Francisco
• Jamie Whitaker, vice president of the Rincon Hill Neighborhood Association
• Judson True, media relations manager for the San Francisco MTA
• Leah Shahum, executive director of the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition
• Rachel Gordon, reporter for The San Francisco Chronicle
• Rob Anderson, party to the litigation of the EIR, blogger and anti-bicycling activist